What is signNow’s Private Cloud Solution and how does it enhance security?
The signNow On-Premises and Private Cloud Solutions enable companies to leverage the power and usability of the signNow eSignature platform while satisfying robust security requirements.
With that in mind, signNow offers two different deployment options: Appliance and Virtual Appliance. The Appliance is for users who need to run their private signNow cloud on-premises. The Virtual Appliance is for customers who prefer to deploy signNow on a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine.
Keep Data On-Site
The signNow Appliance and Virtual Appliance run within your network and require no internet connection. You can also selectively expose the application to the outside environment in a variety of ways: opening up ports or separating the application layer and storing it in the DMZ. For other options, please contact our support team.
Keep Data In-Country
With the signNow Appliance and Virtual Appliance, you can run a private or publicly available version of the application while retaining all of your data at a data center within a specific country. For example, you can run your own unique instance of signNow from a data center in Germany. And though it can be accessed from anywhere, you know precisely where your data is stored.
Control Your SMTP Traffic
By using the signNow Appliance or Virtual Appliance, you have fine-grained control over SMTP traffic. You can enforce policies and control data using your own standards. For example, you can set SMTP retention policies or affix disclaimers to email traffic automatically without any action required on the part of your users. Hardware solutions are also available.
Maintain Compliance With Industry Standards
The signNow Appliance works with systems that support HIPAA, FINRA, and other compliance regulations.
Download Full Audit History
The signNow Appliance enables admins to download a full audit history as part of its backup solution.
Virtual Environments or Hardware
signNow utilizes VMware ESX and ESXi, VMware Server/Workstation/Player/Fusion, Microsoft Hyper-V, CITRIX XenServer, as well as various hardware solutions.
Active Directory and LDAP Support
Leverage existing user directories via Active Directory or LDAP with the ability to manage access by group and domain.
Works With Existing Email Systems
The signNow Appliance integrates with your existing email systems for easy compliance and control.
Export Documents with Audit History
Easily obtain documents with their detailed history logs from the signNow Appliance.
Full-Featured REST API
Just like the public cloud solution by signNow, the signNow Appliance seamlessly integrates with other applications via the RESTful API.
Multiple Network Configurations
The signNow Appliance can run in an entirely private environment, in a hosted private cloud, in a corporate network, or in many other configurations.
Strong Data Encryption
On the signNow virtual machine, data is encrypted at rest, which ensures the safety of the information you store.
What are the deployment options?
What about security?
Which client applications are supported?
The web app is accessible using the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Mobile applications are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (version 4.3 and above).
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable template maker
Ability to private cloud solution for better security
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Protect your documents with the private cloud solution for better security feature in signNow
Managing deals electronically is fast, easy, and cost-effective. But you've already heard all this. What really matters is safety. Hundreds of companies are exposed to cyber attacks every day, so it's important to ensure that your document management and eSignature solution is secure and well-protected.
signNow complies with GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, SOC 2 Type II certification, and other national and international regulations. That means the service processes and stores your personal data according to the global standards. Moreover, the service provides you with beneficial features, such as the private cloud solution for better security tool for further protecting your data and records. Look at the guidelines below to handle your deals online safely.
How to use the private cloud solution for better security option:
- Open the document that you want to encrypt.
- Start editing and add fillable fields for an eSignature, date and text or other attachment (such as a photo).
- Insert your information and eSign the template if needed.
- When the editing is over, click Invite to Sign, and the changes will be saved automatically.
- Enter the recipient's email address and customize a message for them if you want.
- Click Advanced Options below to level up protection.
- In the Authentication field, select the method that suits you and your customer or partner (via a call, SMS, or password).
- Note, if you choose password authentication, you'll need to share it with your recipient directly.
- Set an expiration date and send the invitation.
- Remember to exit the app when finished or set up automatic logout.
Transferring documents through signNow is safer than delivering them physically. You can also check your Document History whenever you want to know who opened and signed a PDF and when they did it. Find out how to improve security and protect your contracts, agreements and invoices with signNow. Try out the private cloud solution for better security feature now and create a trustworthy eSignature workflow for any team, including HR, IT, Finance, in just clicks!
How it works
Rate barracuda backup login
See exceptional results barracuda signnow
How to submit and sign a document online
Try out the quickest approach to private cloud solution for better security. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and deal with PDF files from signNow. Make ready and send your documents from the office or smoothly work on-the-go. No set up or extra software required. All features are available online, go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature process.
A brief manual concerning how to private cloud solution for better security within a few minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and select your documents.
- Take advantage of the My Signature instrument to insert your signature.
- Transform the sample in a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your new form and then click Done.
Once finished, send out an invite to sign to multiple people. Receive an enforceable agreement within a few minutes employing any gadget. Discover far more features for creating significant PDFs; add more fillable fields private cloud solution for better security and work together in teams. The eSignature platform provides a reliable workflow and operates based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that your data are guarded and therefore no one can change them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Are you searching for a service to private cloud solution for better security from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a document and right from the internet browser quickly open it with the editor. Put fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. Sign the PDF template and share it securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this brief how-to guide listed below, expand your eSignature process into Google and private cloud solution for better security:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your profile or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Change the PDF.
- eSign the PDF using the My Signature tool.
- Simply click Done to confirm the edits.
- Ask other individuals to sign by clicking Invite to Sign and deciding on their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built in to your workflow to private cloud solution for better security and receive PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork located on your workplace and start saving time and money for additional important tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is a great practical choice with a lot of advantages.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out and after that putting your signature on them, isn't it? Fine, we certainly have very good news for you. Signing documents in your mailbox just got easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to private cloud solution for better security without leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send out signing requests in a couple of clicks.
How you can private cloud solution for better security in Gmail:
- Get signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF you should eSign.
- Click Upload if you want to save the PDF to your signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to start the editor.
- eSign the PDF making use of My Signature.
- Send out a signing links for the other customers with the Send to Sign button.
- Enter their email address and click OK.
As a result, other members will get message letting them know to sign the PDF. No reason to download the PDF file repeatedly, just private cloud solution for better security in clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who prefer concentrating on more essential goals instead of burning up time for nothing. Increase your daily routine with the award-winning eSignature application.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an mobile app
For many products, getting deals done on the go means setting up the mobile app on the smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and simpler by reducing the demand for a mobile app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and get immediate access to signNow and all sorts of its highly-effective eSignature tools. Edit docs, private cloud solution for better security and more. No installing or extra software required. Close your contracts from any place.
Take a look at our step-by-step recommendations that teach you the best way to private cloud solution for better security.
- Open up your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or register a new profile.
- Add or open up the PDF you wish to edit.
- Add more fillable fields for text, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you require others to sign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is the same as with a desktop: make a reusable template, private cloud solution for better security and deal with the flow as you would generally. In several clicks, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the internal storage and send to others. But, if you want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, quick and has an incredible interface. Experience seamless eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPad
iOS is definitely a well-liked operating system full of native tools. It allows you to eSign and edit PDFs utilizing Preview without having additional application. However, as great as Apple's solution is, it doesn't give any automation. Enhance your iPhone's capabilities by using the signNow iPhone app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to private cloud solution for better security and a lot more. Present eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Signing with an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Get the signNow app in the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new account or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and upload the PDF file you would like to sign.
- Click in the PDF file where you would like to place your signature.
- Try out other features: add fillable fields or private cloud solution for better security.
- Click on Save button to make the modifications.
- Send your PDF files through mail or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs straight from your signNow application. Get the most from your time and work from anywhere; in your house, in your office, on a bus or plane, and even at the beach. Manage an entire document workflow smoothly: create reusable templates, private cloud solution for better security and work on PDFs with business partners. Turn your device into a highly effective organization instrument for executing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to handle documents using their device, they have to find and install additional software. The Play Market is substantial and plump with options, so finding an excellent program isn't too hard in case you have time to search through hundreds of software. To save your time and prevent aggravation, we advise signNow for Android. Store and edit documents, make signing roles, and even private cloud solution for better security.
The 9 basic steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't signed up already.
- Click + to upload your document taking advantage of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on your PDF and put in your eSignature.
- Just click OK to agree and sign.
- Experience much more editing and enhancing tools; put images, private cloud solution for better security, build a reusable template, etc.
- Just click Save to make alterations after you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send out it via mail.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool if you want to set & send out a signing link to users.
Turn the mundane and routine into easy and smooth with the signNow mobile app for smartphone. eSign and send documents for eSignature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Create professional-looking PDFs and private cloud solution for better security with just a few clicks. Created a flawless eSignature process with only your smartphone and enhance your overall productivity.
FAQs online signature
Is it secure to send documents for signing via signNow?Yes. In addition to the advanced encryption protocols for data storage and transmission maintained by signNow, you can also add an extra layer of protection to any document you send. For example, users can enable signer authentication by password, phone number, or phone call.
Is it safe to store and manage my documents in signNow?Absolutely! signNow maintains industry-leading security and ensures that your data is safely stored and shared in compliance with HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, PCI DSS, SOC 2 Type II.
What is two-factor authentication?Two-factor authentication allows you to protect your documents from unauthorized access and make sure they are signed by the right people. With signNow, you can authenticate signers by password, phone number, or phone call.
Can signers edit the documents I send to them?Your recipients can only add information to the fillable fields you provide. If no fields are found within your document except for a signature field, your recipients will only be able to eSign the document. Other than yourself, nobody can edit the documents you send for signing (unless you add fillable fields).
How do I protect a document using a recipient’s phone number?When you’ve finished editing a document, click Invite to Sign. Then, click the gear icon next to your signer’s email address. In the Authentication Type dropdown, select Phone Call or Text Message (SMS). Next, enter your recipient’s phone number and hit Apply.
Is signNow HIPAA compliant?Yes, signNow ensures industry-leading encryption and security measures for medical data transmission and safekeeping. To enable HIPAA compliance for your organization, you’ll need to sign a Business Associate Agreement with signNow.
Is an eSigned document legally binding?Yes, eSignatures are legally binding in the USA, more than thirty countries of Europe, and many other regions worldwide. signNow allows you to create a unique electronic signature and safely apply it to documents in one click without the hassles of printing, scanning, or mailing.
Can I track the history of my documents?You can review all your actions with documents by clicking the More button next to a document and then selecting History from the dropdown.