Secure Files With Unique Document IDs To Sign Safely
How to secure files with unique document IDs
Ensure security and authenticity of all your documents by assigning a unique Document ID. With signNow you can secure all your documents in one click.
First, right click on the document which you would like to set a Document ID for. Click More. Choose Copy Document ID in the dropdown menu:
In the pop-up window you will see the unique Document ID:
To copy the Document ID, click the Clipboard icon on the right:
Your step-by-step guide — files sign
The critical conceptual advantage of the signNow eSignature platform for enterprise automation is a single information field that crosses the organization but displays a unique business procedure. You may ensure Double Factor Authentication to Protect Documents for eSignature, give an invitation link to your partners, vendors or teammates. Our industry-leading solution simplifies the analysis and control stages. It allows you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly strengthen the relationship between partners and enable them to increase customer satisfaction.
How to ensure Double Factor Authentication to Protect Documents for eSignature with signNow:
- Create your account totally free or log in if you already have one.
- You may enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the signNow user account.|If you have the signNow account, you can sign in with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Import the data file from your handheld or desktop device.
- In addition, you can upload the necessary document from your cloud storage. Our web-based platform is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make adjustments to your template sophisticated but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You can configure fillable fields of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Insert the Signature Field for sending to sign and collect in-person or numerous eSignatures. You can self-sign the template if relevant.
- Complete editing with the Done button and begin to ensure Double Factor Authentication to Protect Documents for eSignature.
signNow is the perfect choice for automation of business processes and solution to ensure Double Factor Authentication to Protect Documents for eSignature and swift issues concluding for organizations of all levels with regards to staff and complexity. Users can interact both internally and externally with customers and providers. Check out all the benefits now!