Set the signing order
What is ‘signing order’ and how do I set it up?
The signing order is the order in which the document must be signed. For example, you have a purchase order that must be signed by three people, the IT manager, the operations manager, and the CFO. However, until the IT manager signs the purchase order, there is no need for the operations manager to sign it, and until the operations manager signs the purchase order, there is no need for the CFO to sign it. A signing order dictates who must sign the document first, second, third, and so on.
To add a signing order to a document:
- Click Documents and then click the document you want to make a signing order for.
- Click Edit Signers.
- In the Signing Step 1 field, add the first document signer.
Note: We do not send an email notification when you invite yourself to sign a document if you are in the first group of signers. If you’d like to receive an email notification when inviting yourself to sign a document, make sure to put yourself in one of the groups that comes after the first group of signers.
4. Click the Signing Step 2 field to add the next signer.
You can add multiple signers to each signing step (by clicking the blue icon) and you can add multiple signing steps.
Once you’ve added fields for all of your signers, set the signing order and send the document out for signing.
5. Click Save Signers when you have finished.
6. Add a separate signature field for each signer. To add another signature field, click on the new signer in the menu to the left and then click in the document where you want to place the signature field. You can move and resize the signature field as needed.
7. Click Done.
The critical conceptual advantage of the SignNow e-signature platform for enterprise automation is a single data field that goes beyond the organization but displays a unique business worlflow. You may set the signing order, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced service simplifies the control and evaluation stages. It permits you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without the assistance of additional work force. You can indirectly refine the interaction between partners and allow them to increase customer experience.
How you can set the signing order with SignNow:
- Create your profile free of charge or log in if you already have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the PDFfiller user account.|If you have the PDFfiller profile, you may sign in with the Single sign-on feature
- Import the record from your handheld or desktop gadget.
- Alternatively, you may upload the required data file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based solution is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make adjustments to your form using our advanced but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may customize fillable elements of various kinds: text or date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or numerous e-signatures. If applicable, you can self-sign the form.
- Finish editing with the Done button and begin to set the signing order.
SignNow is the best alternative for automation of business processes and solution to set the signing order and swift issues concluding for organizations of all tiers in terms of staff and complexity. Users can interact both internally and externally with distributors and clients. Try out each of the advantages now!