Share Document Folders with your Team to Sign
What are shared document folders and how do I view them?
Shared Document Folders are folders that allow users to share their documents with team members.
Follow these steps to display your shared documents folder on your iOS device:
- Open the sidebar, tap on Teams, and select the team.
2. Turn “Show Team Documents” switch to “on”.
3. The shared documents folder for that team will be displayed on the sidebar
4. Pull to refresh if the documents do not show up
1. Select “view teams” and choose the team you want to create a folder for. If you do not already have a team set up, create a team by following these instructions.
2. Once you have selected your team, click “enable team documents” in the upper right corner.
3. Click “enable shared documents folder”.
4. Go back to your documents.
5. Click on “sample team documents” to view the folder.
6. To add documents to and from a Shared Documents Folder, click here.
The vital conceptual benefit of the SignNow e-signature platform for business automation is a uniform information area that goes beyond the company but provides an original business procedure. You can share Document Folders with your Team to Sign, give an invite hyperlink to your partners, distributors or teammates. Our groundbreaking platform simplifies the analysis and supervision processes. It allows you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without involving additional staff. You may indirectly enhance the comminucation between partners and allow them to boost customer service.
How you can share Document Folders with your Team to Sign with SignNow:
- Create your profile totally free or log on if you already have one.
- You may sign in with the Single sign-on functionality if you have the PDFfiller profile.|If you have the PDFfiller profile, you may sign in using the Single sign-on feature
- Transfer the data file from your mobile or desktop gadget.
- In addition, you may upload the required file from your cloud storage. Our web-based solution is compatible with probably the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make alterations to your form with our sophisticated but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include pictures, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You can configure fillable fields of diverse types: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Insert the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or multiple e-signatures. You may self-sign the form if relevant.
- Complete adjustments with the Done button and begin to share Document Folders with your Team to Sign.
SignNow is the first choice for automation of business processes and solution to share Document Folders with your Team to Sign and speedy issues concluding for companies of all levels employees and complexity. Users can interact both externally and internally with suppliers and customers. Try out all of the advantages now!