Share Document Folders with Your Team to Sign
How to share document folders in signNow
Apart from eSigning, signNow offers a range of intuitive tools for organizing teamwork inside your organization and with external partners. One of these is the ability to share folders of documents and templates across different teams.
Invite colleagues to signNow
To start sharing folders with your colleagues, divide them into teams first. Having several teams in your signNow account will help you establish the proper levels for accessibility across teams. Click Create New Team, name it, then type in the emails of your colleagues to invite them to join this team.
Team management in real time
The team panel will show you the status of each member. You can also add other colleagues to your team or cancel invitations for existing members. To start exchanging documents and drafts inside your team, click Enable in the blue panel above the list of team members.
Secure data storage
Exchanging documents and templates via signNow shared folders is much more secure than sending documents via email. It also minimizes the possibility of error that is associated with paper-based document exchanges.
Faster teamwork when finalizing drafts
Note that there are three types of shared folders for teams in signNow. The Documents folder is usually used for one-time, original documents. The Templates folder stores reusable drafts of the most frequently used types of documents. Document Group Templates allow for the sending of several documents in one batch. They are also reusable and feature re-editing functionality.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable template maker
Ability to share document folders with your team
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The easiest way to use the share document folders with your team feature in signNow
signNow provides you with an eSignature solution that replaces any extra document management software. Process your documents and templates within one web-based service.
Work on contracts and agreements, individually or with your team members, make use of the share document folders with your team tool in clicks, and share PDFs online to collect information and eSignatures. Turn drafts into reusable templates to speed up your workflow.
How to utilize the share document folders with your team tool
- Add PDFs from your device to your signNow account.
- Select two or more records to group them by clicking Create Group.
- A new folder is automatically created and will appear in the Documents Group section; from there you can send the whole package of files in one click.
- To share the group with your colleagues, create a new team in the My Team section, and invite your crewmembers.
- Move files to the team folder so your partners can see and work on these forms.
- Each document can be converted to a reusable template. To do so, click More > Make Template next to the record..
- Or, share the PDFs via the signing link and let your partners fill them out.
- Collect and store them easily.
Take advantage of signNow features such as share document folders with your team to simplify teamwork, collaborate on contracts and drafts, and level up productivity. Experience the eSignature solution that thousands of SMEs and SMBs use to negotiate on agreements.
How it works
Rate google shared folder for email signature templates
See exceptional results shared documents
How to complete and sign a document online
Experience the quickest approach to share document folders with your team. Prevent paper-based workflows and control PDF files right from signNow. Make ready and send your PDFs from your office or effortlessly work on-the-go. No installment or additional application necessary. All benefits can be found online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A brief guideline concerning how to share document folders with your team within a few minutes
- Create a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and select one of your documents.
- Take advantage of the My Signature instrument to create your unique signature.
- Modify the document right into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your contract and click Done.
As soon as finished, share an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Get an enforceable agreement within a few minutes making use of any gadget. Check out much more functions for making professional PDFs; put fillable fields share document folders with your team and collaborate in teams. The eSignature solution gives a protected process and works based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that all your information are guarded so no one can take them.
How to eSign a PDF template in Google Chrome
Searching for a service to share document folders with your team straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a PDF template and right from your browser effortlessly open it up in the editor. Add more fillable fields for textual content and eSignature. eSign the PDF and send out it securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this simple how-to guide listed below, expand your eSignature workflow into Google and share document folders with your team:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the profile or create a new one.
- Add a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Change the document.
- Sign the PDF file using the My Signature feature.
- Click on Done to save the edits.
- Ask other users to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to your processes to share document folders with your team and receive PDFs eSigned within minutes. Forget the piles of papers located on your workdesk and start saving time and money for more essential tasks. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient decision with lots of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the attachments you get, printing them out and after that signing them, right? Fine, we have fantastic news to suit your needs. Signing PDF files with your mailbox just got a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to share document folders with your team without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; add fillable fields and send signing requests in a few clicks.
The best way to share document folders with your team in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and then click Install.
- Sign in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF file you have to sign.
- Click on Upload if you want to save the PDF file to the signNow account.
- Click on Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send a signing request for the other members with the Send to Sign button.
- Put in their email address and click OK.
As a result, other members will receive notifications telling them to eSign the document. No need to download the PDF file over and over again, just share document folders with your team in a few clicks. This add-one is suitable for those who choose focusing on more significant things rather than burning time for nothing. Enhance your day-to-day routine with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to sign a PDF template on the go without an application
For many service, getting deals done on the go means setting up the mobile app on the phone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go more quickly and much easier by eliminating the necessity for a mobile app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and its powerful eSignature features. Change docs, share document folders with your team and much more. No installment or additional software necessary. Manage your deal from everywhere.
Have a look at our easy recommendations that teach you the best way to share document folders with your team.
- Open up your internet browser and visit signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the PDF file you need to change.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you need others to sign the PDF file.
Close deals with mobile is the same as with a laptop: make a reusable template, share document folders with your team and manage the flow as you would generally. In several clicks, get an enforceable contract that you can download to the device and send to customers. However, if you truly want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's comfortable, fast and has a great interface. Try out seamless eSignature workflows from the business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is certainly a well-known operating system loaded with native tools. It allows you to sign and change PDFs using Preview without the additional application. However, as great as Apple's feature is, it doesn't supply any automation. Improve your iPhone's capabilities by using the signNow app. Use your iPhone or iPad to share document folders with your team and more. Bring in eSignature automation for your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature on an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Select the signNow iPhone app from the AppStore and install it.
- Create a new account or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and upload the document you wish to sign.
- Tap in the PDF file where you want to insert your signature.
- Discover other functions: put in fillable fields or share document folders with your team.
- Utilize the Save option to apply the adjustments.
- Send out your documents through email or a singing link.
Come up with a professional-looking PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the best from your time and work from just about anywhere; in your house, work, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Control a whole PDf file process seamlessly: generate reusable templates, share document folders with your team and work on documents with business partners. Transform your device right into a highly effective enterprise tool for executing offers.
How to sign a PDF taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to handle documents from their phone, they need to find and install additional software program. The Play Market is vast and plump with options, so choosing an effective software isn't a challenge when you have time to look through hundreds of apps. To save your time and protect against stress, we propose signNow for Android. Save and edit PDFs, create signing roles, and even share document folders with your team.
The 9 simple steps to optimizing your mobile workflow:
- Open the app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Click + to add your record making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere in your PDF and insert your eSignature.
- Click OK to agree and sign.
- Try a lot more enhancing features; include images, share document folders with your team, create a reusable template, and many others.
- Just click Save to make modifications as soon as you finish.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign tool if you would like establish And send a signing link to recipients.
Turn the mundane and routine into simple and smooth with the signNow mobile app for smartphone. eSign and share templates for signature from any place you're connected to the internet. Generate good-looking PDFs and share document folders with your team with just a few clicks. Come up with a perfect eSignature workflow using only your smartphone and improve your overall productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Can I name my signNow Teams something besides their official names in our company?You can pick any name that is convenient for you. Only yourself, your team members, and the signNow admin in your organization will see it.
I am not sure how many team members I have in our project. Can I add more people at a later stage?Sure, if you are the team admin you can add more members or disinvite existing members at any time.
I was invited to join a team in signNow. Does this mean I have to share ALL my signNow documents with this team?Not necessarily, this will depend on the team’s settings that are determined by the Team Admin. If the Team Admin has enabled access to your documents, then your Documents and Templates will become visible to the Team Admin (not to other team members though). If the team admin chooses to not enable access to folders of other team members, your team will have common access to shared folders only.
Can I move from one signNow Team to another?You can access a list of all teams you currently belong to in your signNow account’s My Team tab. You can leave a team independently (click on the small Settings icon with the wheel sign, choose Leave Team). However, to join another team you will need an email invite from this team’s admin.
Can I be a member of several signNow teams at the same time?Of course! You can be a member of several teams and you can also serve as the Team Admin of several teams.
How can I track changes in documents placed in shared folders?There is a special signNow feature for that called History which is basically a very detailed audit trail. To access History, select the document you would like to investigate. Then, click More, then choose History. Once the History pops up on your screen, you will be able to see who did what inside this document (opened, edited, sent, downloaded, etc.), when this action was taken, and even under which IP address!
I think one of my team members has downloaded a confidential document without my permission. How can I prove that?You can easily track and verify this using signNow’s History feature. To access History, select the document you would like to investigate. Then, click More, then choose History. If someone has indeed downloaded this document, you will see the email address of this person in the audit trail. Note that in the case of unfortunate events, you can use the information provided in History as court-admissible evidence.