Collect In-person Signatures on iPad
How to use signNow in Kiosk Mode on iPad
Kiosk Mode is a great way to collect signatures on contracts, inventory and packing slips, sales quotes, and so on. signNow generates a new copy of a document and provides signing guidance for every signer. The document owner just needs to hand their iPad to a signer.
Activate Kiosk Mode
Tap the Kiosk Mode icon on the left-hand panel of the signNow app on your iPad. You can start collecting signatures right away or browse the short guide online.
Tap Start to go to the Templates tab and select a template for collecting signatures.
Create a passcode
To open the setup window, enter a four-digit passcode. This passcode will be used to exit Kiosk Mode.
Set up a signing session
Customize welcome and done messages along with titles and a confirmation dialog. Also, select what you’d like to do with signed copies in Advanced Settings.
Tap Begin Kiosk Mode to open a template.
Collect signatures on iPad
Hand your iPad to a signer and ask them to sign the document on the screen. Your signer needs to select OK to enter signing mode or go through a short introduction..
What happens next?
Once the signer completes the document, signNow will generate a new copy for the next signer. This will repeat as many times as you need.
You can exit Kiosk Mode any time by tapping Done > Exit Kiosk Mode in the upper right corner. Note that you have to enter the passcode you created earlier.
All signed copies will appear in the Documents tab.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form maker
Ability to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Get the most of your smartphone: signNow’s turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures feature
Going mobile is essential for business. Even though the market offers a massing number of tools for managing documents, they aren't all suitable for mobile work. To tackle that problem, signNow provides a feature-rich eSignature solution for any device, including all the necessary tools such as the turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures feature. The app covers all contract management needs, from creating drafts to collecting signatures, payments, and other types of data. Stay up to date with the latest changes with the cloud. signNow is cloud-based meaning everything you upload, edit, eSign, etc., stays safe and easily accessible in your account.
How to use the turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures tool:
- Install the signNow app on your device.
- Log in via Google and Facebook, etc., or sign up and create a new account.
- Upload a document you want to sign or send for signing.
- Turn it into a template if you want to reuse it again by clicking on the Make Template button.
- Open your PDF to start making edits: add fillable fields or insert text.
- Share your template or document with recipients or switch on Kiosk mode to sign it in-person together with your customers or partners.
- Get your eSigned and court-admissible forms as soon as your recipient clicks Done.
- Set up automatic logout so that no one can access your documents even if you forget to log out of your account on your unlocked device.
To get more benefits than just the turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures feature, download the app now. signNow meets global security requirements. Stay secure while managing all your contracts and agreements, keeping important documents at your fingertips, and closing deals digitally. Start your free trial in a few clicks. No credit card details are needed.
How it works
See exceptional results ios kiosk app
How to submit and sign a PDF online
Experience the quickest method to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures. Stay away from paper-based workflows and deal with PDF files right from signNow. Make ready and send your PDFs from your workplace or smoothly while on the go. No installation or more software needed. All features can be found online, just go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature flow.
A quick guideline on how to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures in minutes
- Register a signNow profile (in the event you haven't registered yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose one of the PDF files.
- Use the My Signature tool to create your signature.
- Modify the template right into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Complete your new contract and click Done.
After done, send an invite to sign to a number of recipients. Get an enforceable contract quickly applying any gadget. Check out far more tools for making specialist PDFs; add more fillable fields turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and work together in teams. The eSignature solution offers a safe process and functions in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your information are guarded and that no one can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Are you looking for a service to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to assist. Find a document and right from the browser easily open it up in the editor. Insert fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF file and share it safely and securely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this simple how-to guide below, increase your eSignature workflow into Google and turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures:
- Check out the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Just click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your account or register a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click Open in signNow.
- Change the document.
- Sign the PDF utilizing the My Signature instrument.
- Simply click Done to save the edits.
- Invite other individuals to eSign by clicking on Invite to Sign and deciding on their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to the processes to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and have PDFs eSigned within minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork on your desk and begin saving time and money for extra crucial duties. Selecting the signNow Google extension is an awesome convenient choice with many different benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out and after that signing them, correct? Fine, we certainly have very good news to suit your needs. Putting your signature on documents within your mailbox became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send signing requests in a few clicks.
How to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Log in to the signNow profile or make a new one.
- Open your email with the PDF you want to sign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF file to the signNow account.
- Click Open document to open up the editor.
- Sign the PDF file making use of My Signature.
- Send a signing request for the other participants using the Send to Sign tool.
- Enter in their email address and press OK.
As a result, all clients will receive notifications letting them know to eSign the PDF. No reason to download the attachment repeatedly, just turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures in a few clicks. This add-one is perfect for those who prefer concentrating on more essential aims rather than burning time for practically nothing. Increase your day-to-day monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go with no app
For many service, getting deals done on the go means installing an app on the smartphone. We're delighted to say at signNow we've created singing on the go quicker and simpler by reducing the need for an application. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all sorts of its effective eSignature features. Change docs, turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and a lot more. No set up or additional software necessary. Close up your offer from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our brief guide that teach you how you can turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures.
- Open your mobile browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new profile.
- Add or open up the PDF file you want to modify.
- Insert fillable fields for textual content, eSignature and date.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's electronic address if you require other people to eSign the PDF file.
Working on mobile is no different than with a computer: build a reusable template, turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and handle the process as you would usually. In a few clicks, get an enforceable commitment that you can download to the internal storage and send to other people. Yet, if you truly want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has a great design. Take advantage of in smooth eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF having an iPhone
iOS is certainly a popular operating system packed with native instruments. It enables you to sign and change PDFs making use of Preview without having additional software program. However, as excellent as Apple's feature is, it doesn't give any automation. Boost your iPhone's abilities by taking advantage of the signNow application. Use your iPhone or iPad to turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and a lot more. Bring in eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature with an iPhone has never been so easy:
- Get the signNow iPhone app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Make a new profile or log in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the PDF file you want to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF file where you need to place your signature.
- Discover other functions: add fillable fields or turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures.
- Click on Save button to make the changes.
- Send your documents through mail or using a singing link.
Come up with a professional PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the best from your time and job from just about anywhere; at home, in your office, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Control an entire record process seamlessly: create reusable templates, turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures and work on PDF files with business partners. Transform your device right into a effective organization tool for executing offers.
How to eSign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to manage PDF files from their phone, they need to find and install additional software. The Play Market is substantial and plump with choices, so choosing a good app isn't too hard in case you have time to read through numerous applications. To save lots of efforts and avoid frustration, we advise signNow for Android. Store and change PDFs, generate signing roles, and even turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures.
The 9 easy steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the mobile app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google accounts or register if you haven't authorized yet.
- Select + to upload a new document taking advantage of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Click just about anywhere in your PDF file and insert your eSignature.
- Click OK to confirm and sign.
- Try more editing and enhancing features; add pictures, turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures, create a reusable template, etc.
- Click on Save to apply modifications when you complete.
- Download the PDF or send out it using mail.
- Make use of the Invite to sign tool if you would like establish And send a signing order to clients.
Turn the mundane and monotonous work into simple and smooth with the signNow app for smartphone. Sign and share templates for signature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Build professional-looking PDFs and turn on the kiosk mode on ipad to collect signatures with couple of clicks. Come up with a perfect eSignature workflow using only your smartphone and enhance your general productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs sign in kiosk
How to collect signatures on a document without sending it via email or link?Install the signNow mobile app (iOS or Android) and turn on Kiosk Mode in signNow on your smartphone or tablet to collect in-person signatures without having to create and send signature invites.
How do I create a template on an iPad?To turn a document into a template, tap ••• next to the document you need to convert and select Make Template in the menu that appears next. Enter a template name in the pop-up and tap Create. Your template is now ready.
Is it secure to use Kiosk Mode for collecting signatures?While signNow’s Kiosk Mode is enabled, a signer can not access other apps and data on your device.
Can I use signNow without downloading the mobile app?Sure! If you don’t want to install the mobile app, you can use the web application on your mobile device without any additional software. signNow runs on any popular internet browser.
How do I get the signNow mobile app?If you have an iPhone or are an iPad user, go to the Apple Store and enter “signNow” in the search bar. Once you find the app, tap Get. If you are using an Android device, head over to Google Play, find the signNow app, and tap Install.
Can I manage my teams and access shared documents in the signNow mobile app?Yes. Tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the home screen and select Teams. You can then choose the team you need to manage and access its members or shared assets.
How do I capture a document’s photo with the signNow mobile app?Tap the plus icon in the bottom right corner of the signNow mobile app’s home screen and select Camera. Allow signNow to access your device’s digital camera and take a picture of your document. The photo will automatically open in the editor where you can add annotations and fillable fields to it. When finished, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner to save the document.
How do I upload a document to signNow from cloud storage using a mobile device?Tap the plus icon in the bottom right corner of the signNow mobile app’s home screen. Then, select Load from Cloud in the upload menu. signNow allows you to import files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Egnyte, and Salesforce.