Use Advanced eSignature Options for Your Teams
How to manage teams with signNow
Use the simple team management menu to review your team members, add new users to your team, access shared documents and templates, and assign team admins or owners.
Access your teams in one click
Click Teams toward the bottom of the left-hand sidebar in the signNow web app.
Review your team and its shared assets
If you have already created at least one team, you will see it in the My Teams column. Select a team to view its members in the column to the right. You can see each member’s role and status next to their email address.
Above your teammate list, you will find folders with the team’s shared documents and templates. Click on any folder to open it and get instant access to the shared assets.
If you don’t yet have a shared folder, create one by clicking the Enable button in the Enable Shared Documents Folder box.
Manage your team with ease
To add a new member to a team, click the Invite User to Team button toward the top right corner of the screen and enter the user’s email address in the new dialog box.
To manage a specific team member, click on the ellipsis button next to their email address and select one of the following options:
- Add Team Admin: Promote a member to team administrator, who can add other users to the team (and to the owner’s signNow subscription) as well as view all the documents of their team members.
- Remove from Team: Revoke access to a team for a specific member.
- Transfer Ownership: Turn a regular member into a team owner. Team owners are fully authorized to manage their team and the signNow subscription, as well as edit shared templates.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to use advanced options for your teams
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Collaborate effectively: use the use advanced options for your teams feature in signNow
With signNow, you can streamline your work and do far more than just eSign your forms. It also provides you with a smart and simple solution for effective collaboration between employees of one or several departments. Build a secure separate space for Sales, Finance, HR, etc., where you can create and store your team-related document templates; even set access restrictions for them. Take advantage of the use advanced options for your teams feature, sign, and share forms with your colleagues.
How to use the use advanced options for your teams feature:
- Log in to your signNow account or register one if you still don’t have it.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top, right side of the screen and choose the Create Teams option from a dropdown.
- Add a custom name for your Team.
- Enter the emails of your group members into the Email to Invite field.
- Allow the admin to view your group’s documents by putting a checkmark or restrict them from reading your group templates by leaving the field unchecked.
- Click Add Team to create it.
- Add more crewmembers and build new common spaces for them with the relative buttons.
- Upload a document, edit it, insert fillable fields like the Signature Field, and save it.
- Select the record with a tick mark, and then, click More -> Make a Template. Rename it accordingly.
- Go to the Templates folder in the left-hand menu, choose the one you want to share with your group members. Click More -> Move -> select the corresponding common folder -> Move Here.
- Go to the Team’s Templates folder and invite your members to sign it.
Level up your cooperation within your company and boost its productivity, using the use advanced options for your teams option and other signNow go-to features. Upload and edit documents, generate common templates, share them within your department, and collect eSignatures in a matter of clicks. Try out its benefits now!
How it works
See exceptional results can you use your signature
How to submit and eSign a PDF online
Enjoy the fastest way to use advanced options for your teams. Avoid paper-based workflows and control documents right from signNow. Make ready and send your forms from the office or smoothly work on-the-go. No installation or additional software needed. All functions can be found online, go to signnow.com and create your own eSignature flow.
A brief instructions concerning how to use advanced options for your teams within a few minutes
- Register a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in using your Google or Facebook.
- Just click Upload and select your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature instrument to make your signature.
- Turn the template in a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill out your new contract and then click Done.
Once finished, share an invite to sign to several users. Get an enforceable agreement within a few minutes using any device. Discover a lot more tools for producing significant PDFs; put fillable fields use advanced options for your teams and work together in groups. The eSignature service provides a secure workflow and works in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that all your information are protected and therefore no one can change them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to use advanced options for your teams directly from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a PDF template and right from the internet browser quickly open it in the editor. Insert fillable fields for textual content and signature. Sign the PDF and share it securely in accordance with GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Employing this quick how-to guide under, expand your eSignature process into Google and use advanced options for your teams:
- Visit the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to your profile or create a new one.
- Upload a PDF and click on Open in signNow.
- Adjust the PDF file.
- eSign the PDF file using the My Signature instrument.
- Simply click Done to confirm the edits.
- Ask other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and selecting their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your processes to use advanced options for your teams and receive PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paperwork located on your workplace and begin saving money and time for additional essential duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome handy decision with lots of advantages.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you receive, printing them out and after that signing them, correct? Fine, we certainly have very good news to suit your needs. Signing PDFs within your email just became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail enables you to use advanced options for your teams without leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add fillable fields and send signing links in a couple of clicks.
The best way to use advanced options for your teams in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF file you want to eSign.
- Simply click Upload if you want to save the PDF file to the signNow account.
- Click on Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF file using My Signature.
- Send out a signing request for the other customers with the Send to Sign tool.
- Enter in their email address and click OK.
As a result, all members will get message telling them to sign the document. No reason to download the attachment repeatedly, just use advanced options for your teams in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for entrepreneur who like working on more significant aims rather than burning up time for nothing. Increase your daily compulsory labour with the award-winning eSignature platform.
How to sign a PDF template on the go with no application
For many solutions, getting deals done on the go means the installation of an app on your smartphone. We're happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and much easier by reducing the need for an app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and take direct access to signNow and all sorts of its highly-effective eSignature features. Change docs, use advanced options for your teams and a lot more. No installation or additional software required. Handle your deal from just about anywhere.
Take a look at our brief recommendations that teach you the way to use advanced options for your teams.
- Open up your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Upload or open the document you would like to modify.
- Add fillable fields for text, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you want others to sign the PDF.
Working on smartphone is no different than on a computer: build a reusable template, use advanced options for your teams and handle the documentation as you would usually. In a few clicks, get an enforceable deal that you can download to your device and share to others. Yet, if you truly want an application, download the signNow app. It's secure, quick and has an incredible design. Experience seamless eSignature workflows from the workplace, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file utilizing an iPhone
iOS is an extremely popular operating system loaded with native tools. It allows you to sign and modify PDFs using Preview without the extra software. However, as wonderful as Apple's solution is, it doesn't give any automation. Enhance your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow app. Make use of your iPhone or iPad to use advanced options for your teams and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation for your mobile workflow.
Inserting your signature with an iPhone has never ever been so easy:
- Select the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new profile or sign in along with your Facebook or Google.
- Simply click Plus and add the PDF file you need to eSign.
- Tap on the PDF file exactly where you want to place your signature.
- Discover other features: put in fillable fields or use advanced options for your teams.
- Click on Save option to apply the adjustments.
- Send out your documents through mail or a singing link.
Take a professional PDFs from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most out of your time and job from anywhere; in your own home, the workplace, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Manage a whole record workflow effortlessly: make reusable templates, use advanced options for your teams and work on PDFs with business partners. Transform your device into a highly effective company instrument for executing offers.
How to sign a PDF file using an Android
For Android users to handle documents from the mobile, they need to set up additional software program. The Play Market is huge and plump with options, so choosing a great program isn't too hard for those who have time and energy to search through countless programs. To save lots of efforts and prevent frustration, we advise signNow for Android. Save and edit documents, generate signing roles, and also use advanced options for your teams.
The 9 basic steps to improving your mobile workflow:
- Open the mobile app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't authorized already.
- Click on + to add your record with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap just about anywhere on your PDF and put your eSignature.
- Simply click OK to agree and eSign.
- Try much more modifying features; add images, use advanced options for your teams, build a reusable template, etc.
- Click Save to make changes after you finish.
- Download the PDF or share it via email.
- Use the Invite to sign feature if you wish to set And send a signing order to clients.
Change the mundane and routine into simple and smooth using the signNow application for smartphone. Sign and send documents for signature from just about anywhere you're connected to the internet. Build good-looking PDFs and use advanced options for your teams with just a few clicks. Created a faultless eSignature workflow with only your mobile phone and increase your general productiveness.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
Electronic Signature FAQs
Can I collaborate on documents with my colleagues?Yes, signNow allows you to create teams and share documents so that multiple users can manage them with convenience. Go to your account settings and open the My Teams tab. From there, you can add a new team and create a shared folder for your teammates.
What is a team member allowed to do in signNow?A team member can upload, create, eSign, and send out documents and templates for signing, manage them within their team, and use other signNow features covered by their subscription plan.
Can I edit a shared template if I am not a team owner?Only a team owner can edit shared templates. However, being a team member, you can make a copy of a document and edit it the way you want.
What is the difference between adding a new user and adding a team member?signNow subscription admins can add new users to their account and grant these users the subscription privileges associated with their plan. Team members, however, can only be invited by team admins and are only allowed to sign, send, and manage their documents across their team.
Can a team admin see what documents are sent by other team members?When creating a team, you may choose to allow your team admins to view all documents of other members. To enable this option, check the Team Admins can view personal documents of team members box when adding members to your team.
How do I share templates with my team?Shared templates can be accessed by any member of your team in signNow. Go to the Templates folder, click the More button next to the template you want to share, and then select Move from the dropdown. In the new dialog box, select your team folder and click the Move button.
How do I create a team in signNow?Select Teams toward the bottom of the left-hand sidebar of the signNow web app and click Create New Team. Enter a team name and add the email addresses of your team members. Then, click Add Team. The added team members will receive an email invitation to join your team. Once they accept it, your team is ready.
How do I delete a team?Go to the team management menu (the Teams tab in the left-hand sidebar of the signNow web app), select a team, click on the gear button toward the top right corner and select Remove Team.
How do I send documents for signing?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.