Use History Audit to View the Changes and eSignature Events
How to track the history of your documents in signNow
For your legal safety and general auditing purposes, signNow features an entire event log with timestamps, emails, and IP addresses for all your documents. You can easily download audit trail data for your file or quickly review a document’s history in the web or mobile app.
Download a document with its history
Click More next to a document and select Download with History from the dropdown.
Once downloaded, the document copy will be saved on your device. You will find its detailed history on the last page.
Review the in-app audit trail
Click More next to a document and select History.
You will see the entire document log in a new window. All its data is organized into several columns for your convenience:
- Client: Shows whether the action was performed in the web app or the mobile app.
- Event: The type of action or change in a document.
- By: Email addresses of people who performed any actions with your documents.
- Server Time/Client Time: Time when an action took place.
- IP Address: IP addresses for changes made to a document.
Your step-by-step guide — audit sales force
The critical conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature platform for enterprise automation is a single data enviroment that extends the organization but displays an original business procedure. You can use history audit to view the changes and eSignature events, give an invitation link to your partners, distributors or teammates. Our industry-leading service simplifies the audit and analytical phases. It permits you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without involving additional people. You may indirectly refine the interaction between partners and enable them to increase customer experience.
How to fill out and sign a audit sign:
- Create your account totally free or sign in if you already have one particular.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow profile, you may sign in using the Single sign-on functionality.
- Transfer the data file from your mobile or desktop device.
- Additionally, you can upload the necessary file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based platform is compatible with probably the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make alterations to your template using our advanced but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, include pictures, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may set up fillable elements of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment require.
- Place the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or numerous eSignatures. You can self-sign the form if applicable.
- Finish adjustments using the Done button and proceed to use history audit to view the changes and eSignature events.
signNow is the best alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to use history audit to view the changes and eSignature events and fast tasks concluding for companies of all levels in terms of employees and structure. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with suppliers and consumers. Check out all the advantages now!