Use History Audit To View The Changes And e-Signature Events
How to document of the history?
If you ever need to legally enforce your document (or if you’re just interested in seeing the history of a document you’ve uploaded to SignNow), you can quickly and easily check all document changes and signing events by downloading the full audit trail for each of your documents. By downloading a documents history, you are able to view timestamps and IP addresses associated with any actions taken on your document.
To view the document history, please select the document in the main page of you account and click “More”
A new drop down menu will appear. Select “Download with History”. This will trigger the download of a PDF copy of your document with all the completed signatures if it has already been signed.
Along with a copy of your signed document, you’ll also see an additional page attached to your document. This is the history and full audit trail of the document.
As you can see the audit trail gives you a detailed look of any changes that occurred to the document and by whom. You can also discern which platform the changes were made on, such as our Mobile App or our Web App. The IP address and the time of the changes are also captured in the document’s history.
Reading and understanding audit trail data
Every document in SignNow has its history that you can check anytime, and it doesn't matter if the document is signed or not. When you're in the Documents folder, click More on one of them and select between two options.
If you select History, a log window will appear in your account. There, you can check what actions were made in the document, who made them, when and from which IP address. Even if you shared the document with several people, the activity of each of them will be displayed in the History.
If you select Download with History, you will get the copy of your document with Audit Log on the last page. It will contain document history and its unique ID number. This is how you make Audit Trail of your document.
The critical conceptual benefit of the SignNow e-signature platform for enterprise automation is a single data enviroment that extends the organization but displays an original business procedure. You can use history audit to view the changes and e-Signature events, give an invitation link to your partners, distributors or teammates. Our industry-leading service simplifies the audit and analytical phases. It permits you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without involving additional people. You may indirectly refine the interaction between partners and enable them to increase customer experience.
How to fill out and sign a document control history:
- Create your account totally free or sign in if you already have one particular.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the PDFfiller user account.|If you possess the PDFfiller profile, you may sign in using the Single sign-on functionality.
- Transfer the data file from your mobile or desktop device.
- Additionally, you can upload the necessary file from your cloud storage space. Our internet-based platform is compatible with probably the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make alterations to your template using our advanced but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, include pictures, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may set up fillable elements of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment require.
- Place the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or numerous e-signatures. You can self-sign the form if applicable.
- Finish adjustments using the Done button and proceed to use history audit to view the changes and e-Signature events.
SignNow is the best alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to use history audit to view the changes and e-Signature events and fast tasks concluding for companies of all levels in terms of employees and structure. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with suppliers and consumers. Check out all the advantages now!