How to sign documents online
The ability to sign online is useful for applying for a job, obtaining permits and submitting reports. With the help of an electronic signature, you can register a business and benefit from a paperless document workflow. There is no need to go anywhere; the process is remote and takes ten times less time.
Web-based vs. desktop software: which is better?
Know the main benefits of online business productivity platforms:
- Functionality, ease of use and responsiveness.
- Customization and branding options.
- Mobility and availability of new functions.
- Scalability and cross-platform.
- Consistency in the world’s security standards.
Web solutions, like signNow, help you save time and money. That’s because you don’t need to download or install any application. Moreover, the cost of signNow’s cloud-based subscription is the best and most affordable. So you get a complete range of powerful features for every individual and business for less. All the features are in your pocket. Use them remotely from any place and any device 24/7.
Create a custom eSignature with signNow
- 1. TypeThe fastest way is to type in your name using your keyboard. If you want to create a text that looks like handwriting, just type in your name and choose the font that suits you best. We recommend this option only for exceptional speed and convenience.
- 2. DrawDraw slowly with your cursor to create a unique eSignature. If you don’t have a stylus, do not worry! signNow’s signature creator acts like the ink on your screen, enabling you to draw with your mouse or finger.
- 3. UploadSign on a sheet of paper with a pen or a thin marker, take a picture or scan it. Then upload the image. Don’t forget to click Add to apply it.
Add your signature to a PDF online
- Log in to your signNow account. If you do not have one, simply create one in just a few clicks.
- Choose the document from your folders or import a new one from your device with the Upload Documents button.
- Open the document with the powerful built-in editor and form creator.
- Edit the PDF, add smart fillable fields.
- Use the My Signature tool to self-sign documents online. Place the box anywhere on the page and tap on it to add your signature.
- Use the previously created signature or generate a new one.
- Click Add to finish eSigning.
Why you need an electronic signature
- 1. GovernmentImprove efficiency in social services, justice and tax systems. Citizens can file electronic income declarations. The company receives the benefits of submitting tax returns online. For some states, applying online is available for death, birth and marriage certificate issuance.
- 2. Financial servicesWith eSignature solutions, you can come to an agreement faster. That’s what financial bodies need. It can help you set up a fast, seamless process when entering into an agreement for opening an account, securing a loan or transferring tangible assets.
- 3. HealthcareAn electronic signature makes medical processes very straightforward and optimized. You are able to manage patient records and appointments better and issue medical certificates. Deliver a superior employee experience and efficient service to the patients.
- 4. Sales and marketingDo business better, faster and for less. When it comes to a signature, automated workflows push contracts more efficiently getting confirmations and signatures faster. Optimize sales distribution and marketing campaigns at ease.
- 5. EducationKeep the basic processes simple to streamline all your student service agreements, faculty and staff interactions, and much more. Save on manual processing costs, reduce human errors and build more reliable connections with students.
A few extra magic features you get with signNow
signNow includes Robotic Process Automation, document generation, a feature-rich PDF editor, contract negotiation, web forms, and a private, mobile-ready eSignature solution.
Key benefits of signNow:
- Quickly fill out and sign documents remotely.
- Approve contracts on any device in seconds.
- Maintain your company brand.
- Simplify complex workflows.
- Increase team productivity.
- Work uninterrupted.
Use the powerful API to easily integrate eSignatures into your custom apps, website or any system of record. Enjoy the native integrations with Salesforce, NetSuite, MS Dynamics 365, Google Drive, Slack, etc.
Easy to use, fast to deploy, competitively priced. An award-winning eSignature solution with role-based signing, native mobile apps, and robust APIs. Wherever you need electronic signatures, signNow can help.
Need more advice and helpful tips?
You can connect with our legendary Customer Service 24/7.
airSlate Business Cloud
Automate business processes with the ultimate suite of tools that are customizable for any use case.
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- All-in-one no-code solution. Create, automate, and deploy entire business processes in hours.