Start Your eSignature Journey: Acceptable Electronic Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use acceptable electronic signatures feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the acceptable electronic signatures functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the acceptable electronic signatures feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Acceptable electronic signatures: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use acceptable electronic signatures. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from acceptable electronic signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take advantage of acceptable electronic signatures from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have acceptable electronic signatures, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the acceptable electronic signatures and manage documents online?To utilize the acceptable electronic signatures, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the acceptable electronic signatures?To quickly get the acceptable electronic signatures, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the acceptable electronic signatures?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the acceptable electronic signatures?For more information on the acceptable electronic signatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the acceptable electronic signatures without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use acceptable electronic signatures even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for acceptable electronic signatures
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful acceptable electronic signatures features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the acceptable electronic signatures functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the acceptable electronic signatures functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the acceptable electronic signatures functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the acceptable electronic signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the acceptable electronic signatures feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the acceptable electronic signatures features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the acceptable electronic signatures features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the acceptable electronic signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the acceptable electronic signatures capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the acceptable electronic signatures capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the acceptable electronic signatures and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the acceptable electronic signatures feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the acceptable electronic signatures feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the acceptable electronic signatures functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the acceptable electronic signatures functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the acceptable electronic signatures functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the acceptable electronic signatures functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!