Explore Popular eSignature Features: Add a Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature
Every business requires signatures, and every business wants to optimize the procedure of collecting them. Get accurate document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can add a signature, create fillable web templates, customize eSignature invites, send out signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and more. Figure out how to improve the collecting of signatures electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to add a signature in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to add a signature than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow application to the mobile device and gain access to your profile wherever you might be without being tied to your desktop computer or office. Go digital and begin signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Level up your workflow and add a signature with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to be able to add a signature. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. add a signature with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and add a signature from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and also discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that help you to add a signature, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I add a signature and handle documents digitally?To add a signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to add a signature?To rapidly add a signature, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I add a signature without registration?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can add a signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to add a signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where do you need to add a signature?To add a signature, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your document and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to add a signature with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and sign forms online
airSlate SignNow lets you effortlessly add a signature and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a easy-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to finish your work.
Follow the steps below to add a signature:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create button to add sample that needs eSigning.
- Open the file and complete it with the editing tools available.
- Drop the My Signature field where it should appear and choose how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or import an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to complete editing.
It’s easy to add a signature with airSlate SignNow. After you complete modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account whenever you need them.
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can add a signature faster than ever. airSlate SignNow has a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you manage your documents without switching between several tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to add a signature:
- Open Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to an online form and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and insert extra fillable fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and decide on your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish altering the file.
Not only can you add a signature with airSlate SignNow but also generate multi-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with comprehensive eSignature capabilities embedded right into your browser settings.
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be approved, you can easily avoid it and add a signature. The solution is to add the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and manage your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to add a signature:
- Open Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete, eSign, and save adjustments to your file with a related option.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, quick, and simple to use, enabling you to manage your paperwork more efficiently. Try it!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install extra applications on your mobile device to add a signature. airSlate SignNow eSignature tool works from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to add a signature:
- Navigate to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Complete the form and drop extra fields for other people to fill out if necessary.
- Utilize the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
Once you add a signature with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed documents with partners and clients, quickly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, make templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your forms productively!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
When you need to add a signature while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s app for iOS devices comes in handy. It allows you to rapidly complete paperwork, collect electronic signatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to add a signature:
- Go to App Store and set up the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that requires electronic signature with the Create button.
- Fill out the document using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Tap on the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you add a signature with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are securely kept in your account, so you can access them whenever you need. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being offline, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save adjustments. Try it out now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
If you’re looking for an easy way to add a signature on an Android-run device, set up the airSlate SignNow application. It enables you to rapidly complete and sign any document and forward it to others for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the steps below to add a signature with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the tool on your device.
- Open the program and tap on the + option to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Fill out the blank fields, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Complete altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you add a signature, you can download the copy, email it to other people to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or generate a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to cope with forms on a smartphone. Give it a try now!