Unlock the Power of eSignature: App for Online Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use app for online signature feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the app for online signature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the app for online signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
App for online signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to use app for online signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of app for online signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of app for online signature from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have app for online signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I utilize the app for online signature and handle documents electronically?To make use of the app for online signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the app for online signature?To quickly receive the app for online signature, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the app for online signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the app for online signature?For additional details on the app for online signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the app for online signature without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use app for online signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for app for online signature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful app for online signature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app for online signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the app for online signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the app for online signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the app for online signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the app for online signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the app for online signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app for online signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the app for online signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the app for online signature capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app for online signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the app for online signature and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the app for online signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app for online signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the app for online signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the app for online signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app for online signature feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the app for online signature feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!