Get Started with eSignature: Application Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use application signature feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the application signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the application signature feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Application signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use application signature. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides dozens of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most from application signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of application signature from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have application signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the application signature and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the application signature, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the application signature?To rapidly get the application signature, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the application signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the application signature?To learn more about the application signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the application signature without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use application signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for application signature
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful application signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the application signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the application signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the application signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the application signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the application signature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the application signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the application signature functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the application signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the application signature and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the application signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signature feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the application signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the application signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the application signature functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!