Cool signature maker
Cool Signature Maker Online
SignNow offers users many digital solutions to improve their workflow. One of the most popular is electronic signature maker. It helps users create electronic certifications that look just if they are written on paper.
In addition to this unique feature, even unsubscribed users can verify templates and share them by email. By following the signing link, any recipient has the opportunity to add their digital initials to a document absolutely free of charge. Our solutions are available for non-registered people with a special Kiosk Mode. It provides a person with access to the needed files with reading and verifying options.
To get cool email signatures you just need to select one of the offered options and the system will include certification to the corresponding area on the page automatically. Moreover, the solution is empowered with a Custom Notifications feature, which will help you to keep track of any changes made in the template via custom notifications.
With the SignNow app, anyone can manage documents with or without an internet connection.
How to Make a Cool Signature: 8 Tips to Follow
With our platform you can create and customize your perfect signatures in several ways:
- Draw your full name with a touchpad or mouse or use the touchscreen of the phone or tablet. You will need some practice before the result will look the way you like.
- Type your first and last name and select one of the pre-installed handwritten fonts to make it look as if it is written on paper. This is the fastest way to add initials to the page.
- Upload a photo of your autograph or capture it with a web camera or a smartphone.
- Create a number of reusable patterns and certify all papers at once. Doing so will save you time.
- Make a multiple signers list for the document by including the e-mail addresses of those who need to verify. You can either type in the address or select it out of the contact list.
- Set the role of signers which will establish the order of who can certify the template first, second, and so on.
- Support the request with a personalized message that explains to the receiver the reason why they should certify the document. It will be included in the text of an e-mail the person receives.
- In order addressees remember to add their initials, automatic reminders can be sent. These reminders can easily be customized to notify the individual once or several times during a set period of time.