Get Started with eSignature: Digital Sign Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital sign service feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the digital sign service functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the digital sign service feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital sign service: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital sign service. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of digital sign service?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of digital sign service from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have digital sign service, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the digital sign service and manage paperwork digitally?To use the digital sign service, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the digital sign service?To rapidly get the digital sign service, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital sign service?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital sign service?To learn more about the digital sign service, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital sign service without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital sign service even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital sign service
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful digital sign service capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign service feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital sign service feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital sign service feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign service feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital sign service feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital sign service functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital sign service features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents using the digital sign service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital sign service functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign service capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the digital sign service and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital sign service functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital sign service functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital sign service functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the digital sign service functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital sign service functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the digital sign service functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!