Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature and Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature and electronic signature feature
Is your organization willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Follow the steps below to use the digital signature and electronic signature functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature and electronic signature feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature and electronic signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to use digital signature and electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of digital signature and electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of digital signature and electronic signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have digital signature and electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the digital signature and electronic signature and manage paperwork electronically?To make use of the digital signature and electronic signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the digital signature and electronic signature?To quickly get the digital signature and electronic signature, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature and electronic signature?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature and electronic signature?To learn more about the digital signature and electronic signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature and electronic signature without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature and electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature and electronic signature
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital signature and electronic signature features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature and electronic signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the digital signature and electronic signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature and electronic signature functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature and electronic signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature and electronic signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature and electronic signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature and electronic signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents using the digital signature and electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature and electronic signature capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature and electronic signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the digital signature and electronic signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature and electronic signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature and electronic signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature and electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital signature and electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature and electronic signature feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the digital signature and electronic signature feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!