Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Template
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature template feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the digital signature template functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the digital signature template feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature template: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize digital signature template. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the best from digital signature template?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take advantage of digital signature template from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have digital signature template, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the digital signature template and handle documents electronically?To utilize the digital signature template, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the digital signature template?To rapidly receive the digital signature template, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature template?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature template?For more information on the digital signature template, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature template without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature template even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature template
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful digital signature template capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature template feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the digital signature template feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature template functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature template feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the digital signature template feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature template functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature template capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents using the digital signature template feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the digital signature template capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature template capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the digital signature template and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature template functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature template functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature template feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital signature template features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature template functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the digital signature template functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!