Start Your eSignature Journey: DOC eSign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use doc eSign feature
Is your business ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the doc eSign functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the doc eSign feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Doc eSign: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize doc eSign. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution provides many features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the best from doc eSign?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from doc eSign from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have doc eSign, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the doc eSign and handle paperwork online?To use the doc eSign, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the doc eSign?To quickly receive the doc eSign, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the doc eSign?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the doc eSign?For additional details on the doc eSign, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the doc eSign without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use doc eSign even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for doc eSign
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting advanced doc eSign capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the doc eSign functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the doc eSign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the doc eSign functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the doc eSign feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the doc eSign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the doc eSign capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the doc eSign capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the doc eSign feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the doc eSign functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the doc eSign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the doc eSign and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the doc eSign feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the doc eSign feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the doc eSign functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the doc eSign features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the doc eSign feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the doc eSign feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!