Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature Technology
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature technology feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the electronic signature technology functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the electronic signature technology feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature technology: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of electronic signature technology. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the best from electronic signature technology?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of electronic signature technology from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have electronic signature technology, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the electronic signature technology and manage paperwork online?To utilize the electronic signature technology, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the electronic signature technology?To quickly receive the electronic signature technology, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature technology?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature technology?For more information on the electronic signature technology, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature technology without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature technology even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature technology
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating powerful electronic signature technology features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature technology functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature technology functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature technology functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signature technology feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature technology feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature technology capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature technology features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the electronic signature technology feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature technology functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature technology capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the electronic signature technology and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature technology feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature technology feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature technology feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature technology features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature technology feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the electronic signature technology feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!