Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature Tool
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature tool feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the electronic signature tool functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature tool feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature tool: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of electronic signature tool. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides lots of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of electronic signature tool?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of electronic signature tool from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have electronic signature tool, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the electronic signature tool and manage documents electronically?To utilize the electronic signature tool, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the electronic signature tool?To quickly receive the electronic signature tool, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the electronic signature tool?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature tool?For more information on the electronic signature tool, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature tool without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature tool even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for electronic signature tool
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating powerful electronic signature tool features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature tool functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature tool functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature tool feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature tool feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature tool feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature tool functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature tool features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the electronic signature tool feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature tool functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature tool features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the electronic signature tool and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature tool functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature tool functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature tool functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature tool features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature tool feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the electronic signature tool feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!