Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign and Go Paperless
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to eSign and go paperless
Every business needs signatures, and every business is looking to enhance the procedure of gathering them. Get professional document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can eSign and go paperless, build fillable templates, customize eSignature invites, deliver signing links, collaborate in teams, and much more. Discover ways to improve the collecting of signatures digitally.
Take the following steps below to eSign and go paperless in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to eSign and go paperless than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow application to the mobile device and gain access to your profile from any location you might be without being tied to your desktop computer or office. Go digital and begin signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate esign paperless
Scale your workflow and eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to be able to eSign and go paperless. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and eSign and go paperless from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and also discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create team folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that help you to eSign and go paperless, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I eSign and go paperless and manage paperwork online?To eSign and go paperless, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to match the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to eSign and go paperless?To quickly eSign and go paperless, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I eSign and go paperless without registration?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can eSign and go paperless even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to eSign and go paperless?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to eSign and go paperless?To eSign and go paperless, you need to generate a eSignature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your form and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
airSlate SignNow enables you to easily go paperless esign and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your files. The tool has a straightforward-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to accomplish your work.
Follow the steps below to esign paperless:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to add sample that requires eSigning.
- Open the document and fill it out with the editing options available.
- Drop the My Signature field where it should appear and choose how you wish to sign.
- Type your name, draw it, or insert an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
It’s easy to eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow. After you finish modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can go paperless esign faster than ever. airSlate SignNow has a particular extension for the Chrome browser that helps you manage your forms without switching between numerous tabs and tools.
Follow the actions below to esign paperless:
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and add extra fillable fields for other people to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing the document.
Not only can you eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow but also generate multi-usable templates. Save hours of your working time with advanced eSignature features embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, you can easily avoid it and go paperless esign. The solution is to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and handle your documents in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to esign paperless:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your document with a corresponding option.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, quick, and user-friendly, allowing you to handle your paperwork more effectively. Try it!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional applications on your mobile device to go paperless esign. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution works from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to esign paperless:
- Navigate to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file to the editor.
- Complete the document and add additional fields for other individuals to fill out if needed.
- Utilize the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
When you eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and customers, rapidly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and manage your forms productively!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need to go paperless esign while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s application for iOS devices is really beneficial. It lets you quickly fill out paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close deals on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to esign paperless:
- Open App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature application on your device.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that requires eSignature with the Create option.
- Complete the document using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you eSign and go paperless with airSlate SignNow, all your files are securely kept in your account, so you can access them anytime. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save alterations. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
If you’re looking for a simple way to go paperless esign on an Android-run device, install the airSlate SignNow app. It enables you to rapidly complete and sign any document and send it to others for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the steps below to esign paperless with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you eSign and go paperless, you can download the copy, email it to other parties to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or make a template. airSlate SignNow makes it easy to cope with documents on a smartphone. Give it a try now!