Start Your eSignature Journey: eSign in Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSign in Excel feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSign in Excel functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the eSign in Excel feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign in Excel: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize eSign in Excel. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from eSign in Excel?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of eSign in Excel from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make team folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have eSign in Excel, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the eSign in Excel and manage paperwork online?To utilize the eSign in Excel, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the eSign in Excel?To rapidly get the eSign in Excel, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSign in Excel?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign in Excel?For more information on the eSign in Excel, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign in Excel without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign in Excel even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSign in Excel
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful eSign in Excel features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign in Excel functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the eSign in Excel functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSign in Excel feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign in Excel feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the eSign in Excel feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSign in Excel features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign in Excel capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the eSign in Excel feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the eSign in Excel functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign in Excel features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the eSign in Excel and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSign in Excel feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign in Excel feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSign in Excel functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSign in Excel functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign in Excel functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the eSign in Excel functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!