Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSignature Creator
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature creator feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the eSignature creator functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the eSignature creator feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature creator: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use eSignature creator. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from eSignature creator?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of eSignature creator from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature creator, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the eSignature creator and handle documents electronically?To use the eSignature creator, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the eSignature creator?To rapidly receive the eSignature creator, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSignature creator?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSignature creator?To understand more about the eSignature creator, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature creator without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature creator even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSignature creator
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding advanced eSignature creator features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature creator feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the eSignature creator feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSignature creator feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the eSignature creator feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the eSignature creator feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSignature creator capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature creator capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the eSignature creator feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the eSignature creator capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature creator capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the eSignature creator and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSignature creator functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature creator functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSignature creator feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the eSignature creator functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature creator feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the eSignature creator feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!