Start Your eSignature Journey: eSignature Google Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use eSignature Google Docs feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the eSignature Google Docs functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the eSignature Google Docs feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature Google Docs: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to utilize eSignature Google Docs. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from eSignature Google Docs?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from eSignature Google Docs from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature Google Docs, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the eSignature Google Docs and manage documents online?To utilize the eSignature Google Docs, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the eSignature Google Docs?To rapidly get the eSignature Google Docs, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the eSignature Google Docs?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the eSignature Google Docs?To understand more about the eSignature Google Docs, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature Google Docs without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature Google Docs even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for eSignature Google Docs
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting advanced eSignature Google Docs capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature Google Docs functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSignature Google Docs functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature Google Docs functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSignature Google Docs feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the eSignature Google Docs feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSignature Google Docs capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature Google Docs features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the eSignature Google Docs feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSignature Google Docs capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature Google Docs features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the eSignature Google Docs and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSignature Google Docs feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature Google Docs feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSignature Google Docs functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the eSignature Google Docs functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature Google Docs feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the eSignature Google Docs feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!