Start Your eSignature Journey: Fast Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use fast sign feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the fast sign functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the fast sign feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Fast sign: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of fast sign. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from fast sign?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of fast sign from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have fast sign, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the fast sign and manage paperwork digitally?To use the fast sign, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to achieve its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the fast sign?To quickly receive the fast sign, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the fast sign?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the fast sign?For additional details on the fast sign, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the fast sign without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use fast sign even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for fast sign
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting advanced fast sign features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the fast sign functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the fast sign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the fast sign functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the fast sign feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the fast sign feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the fast sign features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the fast sign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork using the fast sign feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the fast sign functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the fast sign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the fast sign and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the fast sign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the fast sign functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the fast sign feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the fast sign functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the fast sign functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the fast sign functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!