Get Started with eSignature: Form Signing App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use form signing app feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the form signing app functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the form signing app feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Form signing app: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to use form signing app. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Want to get the best from form signing app?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of form signing app from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have form signing app, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the form signing app and manage documents electronically?To utilize the form signing app, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the form signing app?To quickly receive the form signing app, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the form signing app?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the form signing app?To learn more about the form signing app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the form signing app without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use form signing app even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for form signing app
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced form signing app capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the form signing app feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the form signing app feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the form signing app feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the form signing app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the form signing app feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the form signing app capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the form signing app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the form signing app feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the form signing app functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the form signing app features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you utilize the form signing app and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the form signing app feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the form signing app feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the form signing app functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the form signing app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the form signing app feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the form signing app feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!