Get Started with eSignature: Free E Signature Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use free e signature service feature
Is your business ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the free e signature service functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the free e signature service feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free e signature service: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of free e signature service. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers many features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Want to get the most from free e signature service?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of free e signature service from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have free e signature service, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the free e signature service and manage documents online?To use the free e signature service, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to match the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the free e signature service?To quickly receive the free e signature service, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the free e signature service?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the free e signature service?To learn more about the free e signature service, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free e signature service without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free e signature service even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for free e signature service
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting advanced free e signature service capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature service functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the free e signature service functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the free e signature service feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature service feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the free e signature service feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free e signature service functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature service features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the free e signature service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the free e signature service functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature service capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the free e signature service and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free e signature service functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free e signature service functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free e signature service feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the free e signature service functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free e signature service functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the free e signature service functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!