- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free electronic signature app for windows feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the free electronic signature app for windows functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the free electronic signature app for windows feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate app esign pdf
Free electronic signature app for windows: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of free electronic signature app for windows. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of free electronic signature app for windows?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of free electronic signature app for windows from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have free electronic signature app for windows, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs electronic signature
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the free electronic signature app for windows and manage paperwork digitally?To make use of the free electronic signature app for windows, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the free electronic signature app for windows?To rapidly get the free electronic signature app for windows, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the free electronic signature app for windows?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free electronic signature app for windows?To learn more about the free electronic signature app for windows, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signature app for windows without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signature app for windows even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for free electronic signature app for windows
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding powerful windows esign features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app esign pdf feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the windows esign functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app esign pdf feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the electronic signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the windows esign features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app esign pdf capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the windows esign capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the app esign pdf features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the electronic signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the windows esign feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app esign pdf feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the windows esign features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the app esign pdf functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the electronic signature functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!