Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free Electronic Signature Application
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free electronic signature application feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the free electronic signature application functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the free electronic signature application feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free electronic signature application: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to use free electronic signature application. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the best from free electronic signature application?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of free electronic signature application from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have free electronic signature application, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the free electronic signature application and manage paperwork online?To utilize the free electronic signature application, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the free electronic signature application?To rapidly get the free electronic signature application, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the free electronic signature application?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the free electronic signature application?For additional details on the free electronic signature application, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signature application without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signature application even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free electronic signature application
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful free electronic signature application capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature application functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the free electronic signature application functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the free electronic signature application functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature application feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the free electronic signature application feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free electronic signature application functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature application capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your documents using the free electronic signature application feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the free electronic signature application functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature application features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the free electronic signature application and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free electronic signature application feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature application feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free electronic signature application feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the free electronic signature application features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature application functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the free electronic signature application functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!