Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free Electronic Signature Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free electronic signature service feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the free electronic signature service functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the free electronic signature service feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free electronic signature service: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to use free electronic signature service. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of free electronic signature service?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from free electronic signature service from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have free electronic signature service, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the free electronic signature service and manage paperwork online?To use the free electronic signature service, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the free electronic signature service?To quickly get the free electronic signature service, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the free electronic signature service?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free electronic signature service?To learn more about the free electronic signature service, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signature service without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signature service even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free electronic signature service
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful free electronic signature service features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature service feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the free electronic signature service feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free electronic signature service functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature service feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the free electronic signature service feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free electronic signature service features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature service capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the free electronic signature service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the free electronic signature service functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature service features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the free electronic signature service and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free electronic signature service functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature service functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free electronic signature service feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the free electronic signature service features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature service functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the free electronic signature service functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!