Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free Electronic Signature Services
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free electronic signature services feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the free electronic signature services functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the free electronic signature services feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free electronic signature services: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of free electronic signature services. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of free electronic signature services?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of free electronic signature services from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have free electronic signature services, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I use the free electronic signature services and handle paperwork digitally?To utilize the free electronic signature services, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the free electronic signature services?To quickly get the free electronic signature services, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the free electronic signature services?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the free electronic signature services?To understand more about the free electronic signature services, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signature services without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signature services even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for free electronic signature services
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful free electronic signature services capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature services functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the free electronic signature services functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free electronic signature services functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free electronic signature services feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the free electronic signature services feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free electronic signature services functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature services features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the free electronic signature services feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the free electronic signature services functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature services capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you apply the free electronic signature services and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the free electronic signature services functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature services functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free electronic signature services feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the free electronic signature services features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature services feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the free electronic signature services feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!