Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Add a Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing forms electronically helps save time, cuts costs, and gives you the versatility to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Take the following steps below to find out how to add a signature:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to learn how to add a signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a signature with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to add a signature. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Find out how to add a signature like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to add a signature and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to discover how to add a signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I learn more about how to add a signature?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to add a signature. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Are you eager to discover how to add a signature? You can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or select a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to add a signature, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and upload your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully managed. Instead of learning how to add a signature, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add a signature. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to add a signature:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end cumbersome research on how to add a signature. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to add a signature quickly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or installing document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra resources on how to add a signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you rapidly and safely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a signature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add a signature when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to add a signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to add a signature. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a signature on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to add a signature:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad range of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to add a signature on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need advanced features, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for additional details on how to add a signature:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to add a signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make the most of it!