Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Add a Signature in Word on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and offers you the versatility to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to find out how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to add a signature in Word on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to add a signature in Word on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature in Word on a Mac with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I find out more about how to add a signature in Word on a Mac?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and use your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature in Word on a Mac to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to understand how to add a signature in Word on a Mac. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature in Word on a Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the required guides online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and learning how to add a signature in Word on a Mac, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and upload your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are completed on time and properly managed. Rather than learning how to add a signature in Word on a Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many resources on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac. Sign documents online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add a signature in Word on a Mac easily, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the emailed attachments directly from your preferred email platform without toggling between different third-party vendors or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to fill out the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a signature in Word on a Mac on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to add a signature in Word on a Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a signature in Word on a Mac on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional details on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature tools, and a wide array of important features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a signature in Word on a Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to add a signature in Word on a Mac on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and need advanced capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to add a signature in Word on a Mac:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a signature in Word on a Mac on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make best use of it!