Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Electronically Sign a Word Document on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, cuts costs, and gives you the versatility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to discover how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any easier to learn how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to discover how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I read more about how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and implement your newly acquired expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Would you like to discover how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac? You can waste hours researching the needed information online or select a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac, go through these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your document in preferred file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or securely add your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac quickly, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments directly from your preferred email service without toggling between various third-party solutions or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can complete and sign documents in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved within minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is necessary.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to search for additional details on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and discovering how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without having to look for additional details on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide array of useful capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for extra details on how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to electronically sign a Word document on a Mac on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to make best use of it!