Start Your eSignature Journey: How to eSign on a Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to eSign on a Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, reduces expenses, and provides you the power to approve agreements and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Read on to discover the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to discover how to eSign on a Mac:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be easier to find out how to eSign on a Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to eSign on a Mac with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to know how to eSign on a Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to eSign on a Mac like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to eSign on a Mac and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to eSign on a Mac with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to eSign on a Mac?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I find out more about how to eSign on a Mac?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to eSign on a Mac to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to eSign on a Mac. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to eSign on a Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to learn how to eSign on a Mac? You can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or select a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to eSign on a Mac, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your file in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed promptly and properly handled. Instead of learning how to eSign on a Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many resources on how to eSign on a Mac. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional details on how to eSign on a Mac:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Download or send out the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to eSign on a Mac. Sign documents electronically anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to eSign on a Mac quickly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document directly from your favorite email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party options or downloading document editing software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify forms in Gmail without the need to search for additional information on how to eSign on a Mac:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to quickly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to eSign on a Mac on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to eSign on a Mac on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to eSign on a Mac:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to eSign on a Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to eSign on a Mac on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to eSign on a Mac:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, important eSignature features, and a broad array of useful capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to eSign on a Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to learn how to eSign on a Mac on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need professional tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to eSign on a Mac:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to eSign on a Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to make best use of it!