Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Get an E Signature in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to get an e signature in Word
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, cuts costs, and offers you the agility to sign deals and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to find out how to get an e signature in Word:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to get an e signature in Word than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to get an e signature in Word with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to get an e signature in Word. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Learn how to get an e signature in Word like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to get an e signature in Word and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get an e signature in Word with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to learn how to get an e signature in Word?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I find out more about how to get an e signature in Word?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and apply your newly acquired expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get an e signature in Word to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to get an e signature in Word. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to get an e signature in Word versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to learn how to get an e signature in Word? You can spend hours finding the needed information online or go with a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and learning how to get an e signature in Word, follow these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and add your file in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of learning how to get an e signature in Word, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to get an e signature in Word. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to get an e signature in Word:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to get an e signature in Word. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to get an e signature in Word swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received attachments right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party vendors or downloading document editing software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to look for additional resources on how to get an e signature in Word:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to rapidly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to get an e signature in Word on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to get an e signature in Word on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed within minutes without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to get an e signature in Word:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to get an e signature in Word. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to get an e signature in Word on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to get an e signature in Word:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad array of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to get an e signature in Word” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to get an e signature in Word on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and need advanced tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to get an e signature in Word:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to get an e signature in Word on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make the most of it!