Explore Online Signature: How to Insert an Electronic Signature in Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and enhance almost any paper-based, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts expenses, and offers you the flexibility to approve agreements and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to discover the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to find out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to know how to insert an electronic signature in Excel. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Find out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to insert an electronic signature in Excel and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to insert an electronic signature in Excel with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to insert an electronic signature in Excel?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I read more about how to insert an electronic signature in Excel?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and implement your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to insert an electronic signature in Excel to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to insert an electronic signature in Excel. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to insert an electronic signature in Excel vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to find out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time finding the needed guides online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Select and add your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to insert an electronic signature in Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel. Certify documents online at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to insert an electronic signature in Excel swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the received document directly from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can complete and certify forms in Gmail without having to search for extra resources on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you swiftly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable capabilities. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to insert an electronic signature in Excel on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to insert an electronic signature in Excel. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to insert an electronic signature in Excel on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional details on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, essential eSignature tools, and a broad array of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to insert an electronic signature in Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to insert an electronic signature in Excel on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need advanced capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra details on how to insert an electronic signature in Excel:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to insert an electronic signature in Excel on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to take full advantage of it!