Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Put Your Signature on a Word DOC
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to put your signature on a Word doc
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and enhance almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and offers you the versatility to approve agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any simpler to find out how to put your signature on a Word doc than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to put your signature on a Word doc with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to figure out how to put your signature on a Word doc. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to put your signature on a Word doc like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to put your signature on a Word doc and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put your signature on a Word doc with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to put your signature on a Word doc?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I find out more about how to put your signature on a Word doc?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and implement your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put your signature on a Word doc to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to put your signature on a Word doc. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to put your signature on a Word doc versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to find out how to put your signature on a Word doc? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to put your signature on a Word doc, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and add your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to put your signature on a Word doc, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to put your signature on a Word doc. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to put your signature on a Word doc. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to put your signature on a Word doc swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or downloading document modifying software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify forms in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to fill out the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to put your signature on a Word doc on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to put your signature on a Word doc when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is needed.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for additional details on how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to put your signature on a Word doc. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to put your signature on a Word doc on the fly with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in form editing, essential eSignature tools, and a wide range of useful capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to put your signature on a Word doc” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to put your signature on a Word doc on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require advanced tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on any Android device without the need to look for extra details on how to put your signature on a Word doc:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to put your signature on a Word doc on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make the most of it!