Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Set Up Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to set up digital signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, reduces expenses, and gives you the versatility to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to set up digital signature:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to learn how to set up digital signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to set up digital signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to know how to set up digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to set up digital signature like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to set up digital signature and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to set up digital signature with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to set up digital signature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to set up digital signature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and implement your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to set up digital signature to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to set up digital signature. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to set up digital signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to discover how to set up digital signature? You can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or go with a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and learning how to set up digital signature, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your document in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than discovering how to set up digital signature, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to set up digital signature. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra information on how to set up digital signature:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely add your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to set up digital signature. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to set up digital signature quickly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the received document directly from your favorite email service without toggling between various third-party options or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign forms in Gmail without having to search for additional information on how to set up digital signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you easily and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to set up digital signature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to set up digital signature when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to set up digital signature:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to set up digital signature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to set up digital signature on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to set up digital signature:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a wide spectrum of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to set up digital signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to set up digital signature on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need advanced tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for extra information on how to set up digital signature:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to set up digital signature on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to take full advantage of it!