Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: How to Sign a Contract Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign a contract online
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and gives you the agility to approve agreements and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Keep reading to learn about the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to learn how to sign a contract online:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to find out how to sign a contract online than it is with signNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a contract online with signNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to know how to sign a contract online. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides lots of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Learn how to sign a contract online like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app, get to know how to sign a contract online and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a contract online with signNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to sign a contract online?To start with signNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I learn more about how to sign a contract online?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a PDF and implement your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a contract online to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to sign a contract online. signNow assists users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the signNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a contract online vs. with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to learn how to sign a contract online? You can spend hours researching the required guides online or select a more handy option like signNow. With signNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and learning how to sign a contract online, follow these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an completed copy.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Instead of discovering how to sign a contract online, use signNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to sign a contract online. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the convenience of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to sign a contract online:
- Locate and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send the signed document through Gmail.
The signNow's suite of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely add your own), set up online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to sign a contract online. Certify paperwork online anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to sign a contract online swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your preferred email service without toggling between different third-party services or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to sign a contract online:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork signNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you utilize, signNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign a contract online on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to sign a contract online when out and about? signNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. No matter where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to sign a contract online:
- In your mobile browser, go to the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign a contract online. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to sign a contract online on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, signNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional details on how to sign a contract online:
- Go to App Store and install the signNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a wide spectrum of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a contract online” research. Make the signNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to sign a contract online on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need professional capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to sign a contract online:
- Visit Google Play and install the signNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to sign a contract online on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try signNow today and discover how to take full advantage of it!