Improve Your Google Experience: How to Sign a Document on Google Drive
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a document on Google Drive
The signNow eSignature solution is here to substitute your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts expenses, and offers you the agility to sign deals and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any system. Read on to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to understand how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to sign a document on Google Drive than it is with signNow. Make your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a document on Google Drive with signNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to sign a document on Google Drive. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Learn how to sign a document on Google Drive like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app, learn how to sign a document on Google Drive and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a document on Google Drive with signNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to learn how to sign a document on Google Drive?To get started with signNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I discover more about how to sign a document on Google Drive?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a document on Google Drive to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to sign a document on Google Drive. signNow assists users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the signNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a document on Google Drive versus with signNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Would you like to find out how to sign a document on Google Drive? You can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or select a more useful solution like signNow. With signNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to sign a document on Google Drive, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an executed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Instead of discovering how to sign a document on Google Drive, use signNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to sign a document on Google Drive. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your paperwork from the convenience of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- Locate and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed form via Gmail.
The signNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or securely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end cumbersome research on how to sign a document on Google Drive. Certify paperwork online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to sign a document on Google Drive swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party solutions or installing document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple ways to certify documents signNow provides. No matter the device or platform you use, signNow is robust enough to enable you to rapidly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to sign a document on Google Drive on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a document on Google Drive on the go? signNow enables everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to sign a document on Google Drive. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to sign a document on Google Drive on the fly with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- Visit App Store and install the signNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
signNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature tools, and a wide array of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a document on Google Drive” research. Make the signNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to sign a document on Google Drive on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and need professional tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without the need to search for additional details on how to sign a document on Google Drive:
- Go to Google Play and set up the signNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to sign a document on Google Drive on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the required compliance standards and regulations. Try signNow today and discover how to make the most of it!