Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Sign a Document on Your Phone
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a document on your phone
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and enhance almost any paper-driven, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and provides you the versatility to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to sign a document on your phone:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to learn how to sign a document on your phone than it is with signNow. Register your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to sign a document on your phone with signNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to sign a document on your phone. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Learn how to sign a document on your phone like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to sign a document on your phone and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a document on your phone with signNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to discover how to sign a document on your phone?To start with signNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I find out more about how to sign a document on your phone?Register a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a document on your phone to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to sign a document on your phone. signNow helps users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature solution?The signNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the signNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a document on your phone versus with signNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to find out how to sign a document on your phone? You can waste a substantial amount of time researching the required guides online or go with a more useful option like signNow. With signNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and learning how to sign a document on your phone, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your document in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are completed on time and properly handled. Rather than learning how to sign a document on your phone, use signNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to sign a document on your phone. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With signNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to sign a document on your phone:
- Find and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and hit the Open in signNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The signNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely add your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to sign a document on your phone. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to sign a document on your phone easily, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed attachments directly from your preferred email service without toggling between different third-party solutions or downloading document editing software.
Here is the best way to complete and certify forms in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to sign a document on your phone:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the signNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to complete the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents signNow offers. No matter the device or platform you use, signNow is powerful enough to let you easily and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to sign a document on your phone on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a document on your phone on the run? signNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. No matter where your working duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to sign a document on your phone:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to sign a document on your phone. Get the most out of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to sign a document on your phone on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional information on how to sign a document on your phone:
- Visit App Store and install the signNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature tools, and a wide range of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to sign a document on your phone” research. Make the signNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to sign a document on your phone on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need advanced capabilities, or you are searching for one-off signing, signNow got you covered. With the signNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra details on how to sign a document on your phone:
- Visit Google Play and install the signNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to sign a document on your phone on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try signNow today and discover how to take full advantage of it!