Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Legally Binding Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use legally binding digital signature feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the legally binding digital signature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be easier to use the legally binding digital signature feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Legally binding digital signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of legally binding digital signature. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from legally binding digital signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of legally binding digital signature from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have legally binding digital signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the legally binding digital signature and manage paperwork online?To make use of the legally binding digital signature, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the legally binding digital signature?To rapidly get the legally binding digital signature, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the legally binding digital signature?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the legally binding digital signature?To learn more about the legally binding digital signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the legally binding digital signature without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use legally binding digital signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for legally binding digital signature
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced legally binding digital signature features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legally binding digital signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the legally binding digital signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the legally binding digital signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the legally binding digital signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the legally binding digital signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the legally binding digital signature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legally binding digital signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your documents using the legally binding digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the legally binding digital signature functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally binding digital signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the legally binding digital signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the legally binding digital signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally binding digital signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the legally binding digital signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the legally binding digital signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally binding digital signature feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the legally binding digital signature feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!