Start Your eSignature Journey: My Online Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use my online signature feature
Is your organization ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the my online signature functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the my online signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
My online signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to use my online signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from my online signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take advantage of my online signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have my online signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the my online signature and manage documents online?To use the my online signature, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the my online signature?To quickly get the my online signature, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the my online signature?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the my online signature?To learn more about the my online signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the my online signature without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use my online signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for my online signature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating advanced my online signature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my online signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the my online signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the my online signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the my online signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the my online signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the my online signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my online signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your documents using the my online signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the my online signature capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the my online signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the my online signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the my online signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my online signature feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the my online signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the my online signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the my online signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the my online signature functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!