Explore Popular eSignature Features: Office 365 Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use Office 365 electronic signature feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the Office 365 electronic signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the Office 365 electronic signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Office 365 electronic signature: Level up your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to use Office 365 electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most from Office 365 electronic signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and benefit from Office 365 electronic signature from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about modifications happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have Office 365 electronic signature, but signNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the Office 365 electronic signature and manage documents digitally?To make use of the Office 365 electronic signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the Office 365 electronic signature?To rapidly get the Office 365 electronic signature, try a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the Office 365 electronic signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the Office 365 electronic signature?To learn more about the Office 365 electronic signature, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the Office 365 electronic signature without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use Office 365 electronic signature even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for Office 365 electronic signature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding advanced Office 365 electronic signature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the Office 365 electronic signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the Office 365 electronic signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the Office 365 electronic signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the Office 365 electronic signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the Office 365 electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the Office 365 electronic signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Office 365 electronic signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to handle your documents using the Office 365 electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the Office 365 electronic signature functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, signNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Office 365 electronic signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the Office 365 electronic signature and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the Office 365 electronic signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Office 365 electronic signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate signNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the Office 365 electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the Office 365 electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the Office 365 electronic signature feature:
- Open Google Play, locate signNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the Office 365 electronic signature feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!