Unlock the Power of eSignature: Online Signature Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use online signature service feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the online signature service functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the online signature service feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature service: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to use online signature service. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of online signature service?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of online signature service from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have online signature service, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the online signature service and manage paperwork online?To utilize the online signature service, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to match the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the online signature service?To rapidly receive the online signature service, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online signature service?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online signature service?To learn more about the online signature service, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature service without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online signature service even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for online signature service
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced online signature service features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature service feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the online signature service feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature service feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signature service feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the online signature service feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signature service functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature service features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the online signature service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the online signature service capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature service features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the online signature service and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online signature service feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature service feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature service functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the online signature service features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature service functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the online signature service functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!