Find All You Need to Know: Online Signature to PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature to PDF feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the online signature to PDF functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the online signature to PDF feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature to PDF: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to use online signature to PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service offers many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from online signature to PDF?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of online signature to PDF from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have online signature to PDF, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the online signature to PDF and handle documents digitally?To utilize the online signature to PDF, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the things your organization needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the online signature to PDF?To rapidly get the online signature to PDF, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the online signature to PDF?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online signature to PDF?For more information on the online signature to PDF, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature to PDF without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online signature to PDF even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for online signature to PDF
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding advanced online signature to PDF features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature to PDF feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signature to PDF feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the online signature to PDF feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature to PDF feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the online signature to PDF feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signature to PDF features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature to PDF features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to manage your paperwork using the online signature to PDF feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the online signature to PDF capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature to PDF features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the online signature to PDF and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the online signature to PDF feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature to PDF feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature to PDF functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the online signature to PDF features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature to PDF functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the online signature to PDF functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!