Unlock the Power of eSignature: Online Signing Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signing software feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the online signing software functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be easier to use the online signing software feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signing software: Level up your workflow with signNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to utilize online signing software. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the best from online signing software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of online signing software from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have online signing software, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the online signing software and handle documents digitally?To make use of the online signing software, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to signNow its targets. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online signing software?To quickly receive the online signing software, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the online signing software?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the online signing software?To understand more about the online signing software, discover signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signing software without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use online signing software even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for online signing software
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful online signing software features can be challenging unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signing software functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signing software functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online signing software feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing software feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the online signing software feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online signing software features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing software features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork using the online signing software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the online signing software capabilities but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing software capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the online signing software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the online signing software functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing software functionality:
- Go to App Store, find signNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online signing software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the online signing software functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing software feature:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the online signing software feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!