Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: SharePoint Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use SharePoint digital signature feature
Is your company ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the SharePoint digital signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any easier to use the SharePoint digital signature feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
SharePoint digital signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of SharePoint digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of SharePoint digital signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of SharePoint digital signature from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have SharePoint digital signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the SharePoint digital signature and manage documents digitally?To utilize the SharePoint digital signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the SharePoint digital signature?To quickly get the SharePoint digital signature, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the SharePoint digital signature?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the SharePoint digital signature?To understand more about the SharePoint digital signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the SharePoint digital signature without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use SharePoint digital signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for SharePoint digital signature
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful sharepoint esignature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the SharePoint digital signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the SharePoint digital signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the sharepoint esignature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the SharePoint digital signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the SharePoint digital signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the sharepoint esignature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the SharePoint digital signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to handle your documents utilizing the SharePoint digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the sharepoint esignature functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the SharePoint digital signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the SharePoint digital signature and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the sharepoint esignature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the SharePoint digital signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the SharePoint digital signature functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the sharepoint esignature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the SharePoint digital signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the SharePoint digital signature functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!