Get Started with eSignature: Sign App for iPhone
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use sign app for iPhone feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the sign app for iPhone functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the sign app for iPhone feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Sign app for iPhone: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to use sign app for iPhone. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service delivers many features to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of sign app for iPhone?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of sign app for iPhone from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have sign app for iPhone, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the sign app for iPhone and handle paperwork digitally?To utilize the sign app for iPhone, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the sign app for iPhone?To quickly get the sign app for iPhone, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the sign app for iPhone?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the sign app for iPhone?For more information on the sign app for iPhone, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the sign app for iPhone without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use sign app for iPhone even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for sign app for iPhone
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding powerful sign app for iPhone features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign app for iPhone feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the sign app for iPhone feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the sign app for iPhone functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the sign app for iPhone feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the sign app for iPhone feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the sign app for iPhone features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign app for iPhone features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the sign app for iPhone feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the sign app for iPhone capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign app for iPhone capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the sign app for iPhone and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the sign app for iPhone functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign app for iPhone functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the sign app for iPhone feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the sign app for iPhone features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign app for iPhone feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the sign app for iPhone feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!