Start Your eSignature Journey: Sign Now
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to sign now
Every organization needs signatures, and every organization is looking to enhance the procedure of collecting them. Get accurate document management with signNow. You can sign now, create fillable web templates, customize eSignature invites, deliver signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and a lot more. Learn how to improve the collection of signatures digitally.
Complete the following steps listed below to sign now in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any easier to sign now than that. Also, you can install the free signNow application to the mobile phone and access your account from any location you happen to be without being tied to your computer or workplace. Go paperless and start signing documents online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and sign now with signNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to be able to sign now. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. sign now with signNow for professional document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the mobile app and sign now from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates as well as figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that help you to sign now, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I sign now and handle paperwork online?To sign now, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your organization needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to sign now?To rapidly sign now, use a online-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I sign now without registration?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can sign now even when they don’t have a signNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I need witnesses to sign now?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to sign now?To sign now, you need to generate a eSignature with signNow. Then open your form and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to sign now with signNow
How to fill out and sign forms online
signNow allows you to easily sign now and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a straightforward-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the actions below to sign now:
- Log in to your signNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create option to add sample that needs eSigning.
- Open the form and fill it out with the editing tools available.
- Drop the My Signature field where it should appear and choose how you wish to sign.
- Type your name, draw it, or import a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to complete editing.
It’s easy to sign now with signNow. Once you finish editing your forms, they will become available for you in your account whenever you need them.
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can sign now quicker than ever. signNow provides you with a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your paperwork without switching between several tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to sign now:
- Open Chrome Web Store and set up the signNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to an online form and select Open in signNow.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow.
- Fill out the blanks and add more fillable fields for other people to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish modifying the file.
Not only can you sign now with signNow but also make multi-usable templates. Save hours of your working time with advanced eSignature functionality embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Instead of constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be approved, it is possible to avoid it and sign now. The solution is to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail and handle your documents in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to sign now:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Set up the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your signNow account or create it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your file with a corresponding button.
Our add-on for Gmail is a great solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, fast, and easy to use, enabling you to handle your paperwork more effectively. Give it a try!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional software on your mobile device to sign now. signNow eSignature solution operates from the cloud and can be easily used from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the actions below to sign now:
- Open the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Register for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and add extra fields for others to fill out if necessary.
- Utilize the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
Once you sign now with signNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and clients, promptly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your forms productively!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
When you need to sign now while on the go, signNow’s application for iOS devices is really beneficial. It enables you to quickly complete forms, collect electronic signatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to sign now:
- Open App Store and set up the signNow eSignature app on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Import a file that requires electronic signature with the Create button.
- Complete the document using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you sign now with signNow, all your documents are safely kept in your account, so you can access them at any time. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being offline, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save modifications. Try it out now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
If you’re looking for an easy way to sign now on an Android-operated device, install the signNow application. It enables you to quickly fill out and sign any document and forward it to others for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the actions below to sign now with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the tool on your device.
- Open the program and tap on the + option to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Fill out the blanks, then tap on Signature and place it where you need to eSign.
- Complete modifying your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you sign now, you can save the copy, email it to other parties to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. signNow makes it simple to cope with forms on a smartphone. Try it now!